Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dear Oprah Show Day 8 & 9

Hey there Oprah Show...

I can't believe I was so proud of myself Friday for making it a whole week writing to you every day to request tickets and then yesterday I was so consumed in my own thought that I totally forgot! I woke up this morning to my sweetest having beautiful flowers and delicious cinnamon rolls and I smiled and said "I forgot to write Oprah yesterday"!

Happy Valentines Day...and if you feel like showing love to a viewer today, pick me! I would love to have tickets to an upcoming show! It would make my Valentine's Day that much sweeter!

If for some reason this email finds it's way into a vortex of unread emails...I'll send you another one tomorrow. If you didn't happen to see my email yesterday you can find it here -http://dearoprahshow.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentines Day to you my love, sorry I couldn't get you the coveted Oprah show tickets...but the flowers and sugary treats will do...right?

    ReplyDelete