Friday, February 26, 2010

Dear Oprah Show Day 20 & 21

Hey Oprah Peeps...

Just when I think that I have this routine down pat, I go and forget to write! I honestly sat on my couch last night with my laptop on my lap. I had gone to the sites I like to follow, replied to all of my emails and thought to myself "I feel like I have one more thing to do" and couldn't figure out what it was! Darn that "Mommy Brain"! (Has anyone ever told you that as soon as you have kids your brain malfunctions!! Its so true!).

So I'm writing to you today (and in the spirit of yesterday) to ask for tickets to an upcoming show! I would love to come to the show, it would be a dream come true! Maybe it could be a show about smart people who end up with mommy brain after children?!!

If for some reason this email finds it's way into a vortex of unread emails...I'll send you another one tomorrow (if I remember of course ;) ). If you didn't happen to see my email yesterday you can find it here -http://dearoprahshow.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment