Friday, February 19, 2010

Dear Oprah Show Day 14

TGIF Oprah folks!

It's been a crazy week and I'm so happy the weekend is here! The only thing that could make this approaching weekend better is finding out that you are blessing me with tickets to come see the show! The kids had a 3 day weekend last weekend and I'm so grateful it is not the case again this weekend :P!

Thanks for listening to me ramble over the past 2 weeks! I really would love to come see the show, so if you could please let me know if you are able to send me tickets I'd greatly appreciate it!

If for some reason this email finds it's way into a vortex of unread emails...I'll send you another one tomorrow. If you didn't happen to see my email yesterday you can find it here -http://dearoprahshow.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. You are crazy, girl. I really hope this works for you! be persistent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie! I hope it works out for me too ;)!

    ReplyDelete