Friday, February 12, 2010

Dear Oprah Show Day 7

Dear Oprah Show ...

Hey there Oprah Show...It's Friday! I love Friday's because that means my hubs will be home for the weekend to help me with the kids. I officially made it one whole week on my mission to get tickets to the Oprah Show! I didn't realize how hard it would be coming up with things to say to convince you to send me tickets! I mean, maybe I should just say everyday, Hi - can you send me tickets? That might be easier.

If I haven't been clear, I'm writing to you to ask for tickets to an upcoming show. I would love to sit in the audience and experience The Oprah Show first hand. If you get this email, and want to make this suburban mom the happiest girl in the world, SEND ME SOME TICKETS (please)!

If for some reason this email finds it's way into a vortex of unread emails...I'll send you another one tomorrow. If you didn't happen to see my email yesterday you can find it here -http://dearoprahshow.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment