Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dear Oprah Show Day 6

Dear Oprah Show -

I'm writing to you today to request tickets to attend a taping of a show. My 3 year old (who is sitting so close to me on the couch I barely have enough elbow room to type) has a cold and I can't figure out how to teach him to blow his nose so maybe it could be a show about how to teach your kids things that are seemingly unteachable? Nah, just kidding.

I have always wanted to come to Harpo to see The Oprah Show in action! What seems like a lifetime ago, I finished my B.A. in Television Production at Columbia College Chicago. I never applied for a job at Harpo (even though I've often thought of doing so and in hindsight I wish I had), but I've always wanted to come check it out! My very first job out of college I was working for Superior Street Post and would see producers come and go working on the editing of their shows. I thought I'd be able to get my ticket then, but it never happened. And I guess it might have happened if I had asked, but I didn't. So today I'm asking. Can I have some tickets to come see the show?

If for some reason this email finds it's way into a vortex of unread emails...I'll send you another one tomorrow. If you didn't happen to see my email yesterday you can find it here -http://dearoprahshow.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment