Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dear Oprah Show Day 12

Dear Oprah show...

I'm writing to you today to request tickets to an upcoming show. I would love to come to the show, it has always been a life long dream of mine and it would really brighten up this dreary Chicago weather! I am consistently moved by your topics and would love to experience what its like to be in the audience! If you have a couple of tickets to send my way, I would be happy to repay you in anyway that I could...perhaps getting all of my mommy friends to sign the no texting pledge!!

Thanks for your consideration! If for some reason this email finds it's way into a vortex of unread emails...I'll send you another one tomorrow. If you didn't happen to see my email yesterday you can find it here -http://dearoprahshow.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment