Monday, February 15, 2010

Dear Oprah Show Day 10

Hey Oprah Show!

I'm writing to you today to request tickets to an upcoming show! I don't really have a special story to tell, or a great reason that you should bless me with some tickets other than I have lived in Chicago all my life, I LOVE television and people who make great television, and I've always wanted to come to a taping of the show! I have many friends and family who have all been to the show (my husband included when he was in high school!!) and I'm so green with envy that I really would love to come before the show goes off the air!

If for some reason this email finds it's way into a vortex of unread emails...I'll send you another one tomorrow. If you didn't happen to see my email yesterday you can find it here -http://dearoprahshow.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment