Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dear Oprah Show Day 19

Hey Oprah Show! So I was chatting with my friend and workout partner yesterday about my mission to get tickets to a taping of Oprah...I'm sure I was rambling ON and ON about how'd I love to come before the show goes of the air and how I decided to start a campaign and write everyday and how I was posting my efforts to a blog and how it seems like EVERYONE but me has actually been.

She replies with - "you are crazy" and "yeah, I went to Oprah's show once (well twice, but they had to send us home the first time so we went back the next day)". SEE - I said! Everyone has been but me (my cousins, an aunt and uncle, my great aunt, friends, MY HUSBAND, my friends sister-she was in the audience the day you gave the cars away!!, people I went to school with, former co-workers)!!

Please find it in your generous spirit to send me a couple of tickets! It would totally make my day!

If for some reason this email finds it's way into a vortex of unread emails...I'll send you another one tomorrow. If you didn't happen to see my email yesterday you can find it here -http://dearoprahshow.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment