Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dear Oprah Show Day 2

Dear Oprah Show -

I'm writing to you today to ask for tickets to the show. I had this crazy idea yesterday that if I wanted to get tickets, that I was going to have to be persistent. You see I've always wanted to come see the show in person. I watch everyday and will miss my daily dose of Oprah when the show goes off the air in 2011! I would love to come see the show at least once before that happens! If you can make that happen I would be forever grateful!

If for some reason this email finds it's way into a vortex of unread emails...I'll send you another one tomorrow. If you didn't happen to see my email yesterday you can find it here -http://dearoprahshow.blogspot.com/

P.S. My bestie thinks I'm officially crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment