Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dear Oprah Show Day 5

Dear Oprah Show...

Did you feel the earthquake this morning? I mean really, we live in Chicago, we aren't supposed to get earthquakes are we? I know there is a fault line nearby, I just always thought we needed to worry about tornados not earthquakes! I woke up at 4 am this morning not really knowing what the heck was going on, but I'm sure glad that it wasn't that big of a deal (after seeing the devastation of what one can do in Haiti)!

So in case we get hit with a bigger earthquake at some point in the future, I'm writing to you to request tickets to come see a taping of the Oprah Show so that I can cross that event off my bucket list! I have always wanted to come see the show (maybe you've figured that out since I've written you everyday this week asking for tickets)! I'm not picky, any show would be great!

If for some reason this email finds it's way into a vortex of unread emails...I'll send you another one tomorrow. If you didn't happen to see my email yesterday you can find it here -http://dearoprahshow.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment