Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dear Oprah Show Day 18

Hi Oprah friends...it's me again. Busy Busy week for me! I wish I had a personal assistant this week, I could really use one (I'm sure every mom feels that way for sure)!

I'm writing to you today to ask if you have any available tickets? Maybe a Friday live show? A show that deals with saving money or making smart decisions about your finances? Maybe a show with a fun topic that relates to motherhood, parenting, celebrities. Whatever works for me - well ok, I guess I really don't want to come see a show about child molestors, that show just creeped me out!

So let me know when you get a chance if you have any spare tickets lying around...I can manage a babysitter real quick if I need too (its called, honey call in sick!!)

If for some reason this email finds it's way into a vortex of unread emails...I'll send you another one tomorrow. If you didn't happen to see my email yesterday you can find it here -http://dearoprahshow.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment