Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dear Oprah Show Day 15

Holla!

It's Saturday night...what's a girl like me doing? Sipping on a glass of wine and hanging out at home with the fam! Exciting right?

I know that you fill your audience will all kinds of people...a lot of them are moms just like me...but I hope that you'll consider sending me tickets to attend an upcoming show! You see this mama needs a pick me up! My mom recently had open heart surgery (successful I might add, and probably the best thing that has happened to her since she has a new lease on life), I am a stay at home mom of two very energetic boys, and I have a husband who works so incredibly hard and I miss him so much! I am always busy fluttering about taking care of everyone else, and this would be something just for me! I don't know that I could verbally explain what it would mean to me to actually get to come and see the show in person! So please PICK ME...PICK ME!

If for some reason this email finds it's way into a vortex of unread emails...I'll send you another one tomorrow. If you didn't happen to see my email yesterday you can find it here -http://dearoprahshow.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment