Monday, February 8, 2010

Dear Oprah Show Day 3

Dear Oprah Show...

I'm writing to you today to request tickets to come see a show tape in person! I have always wanted to do this and decided that the only way I was going to make that happen is to ask. I am a stay at home mom of 2 small boys (ages 6 and 3). Right now as I type this my legs are extended to the ottoman with a blanket over them as I am the finishing piece of their homemade fort/tunnel. I also get the pleasure of hearing "Stop it brother, you're ruining the fort" over and over again. As you might suspect...I need a day off :P! Please send me tickets to the show...I would be forever grateful.

If for some reason this email finds it's way into a vortex of unread emails...I'll send you another one tomorrow. If you didn't happen to see my email yesterday you can find it here -http://dearoprahshow.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment