Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dear Oprah Show Day 13

Hey there Oprah Show type people! What a beautiful day in Chicagoland! I swear my car thermometer said 54 when I picked up my oldest from Kindergarten today! Too bad the snow is rolling back in over the weekend...sigh! For some reason this winter has affected me in strange ways. I'm usually not one to wish for the summer (since I'm not really fond extreme temperatures cold or HOT), I really can't wait for summer to roll around :)!

So I was catching up on my DVR last night watching Keeping up with the Kardashians and I thought that you guys should do a show on "celebrity" reality tv stars. I know you've had reality tv stars on, but what about the Kardashians, Tori Spelling and family, Kendra and the former girls next door. It would be fun to see them outside of their "reality" setting really talking about what is going on with them!

Even if this show idea doesn't make the cut, I would love to get tickets to an upcoming show! Thanks in advance and I hope to see you soon! If for some reason this email finds it's way into a vortex of unread emails...I'll send you another one tomorrow. If you didn't happen to see my email yesterday you can find it here -http://dearoprahshow.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. That would be entertaining honey! What are they like...life with a camera in your face does create a false reality.

    Love you and support you!

    ReplyDelete