Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dear Oprah Show Day 36 & 37

Good morning! It's Spring Forward day! All these years I never looked forward to springing forward because we lost an hour of sleep! But this year I figured out how to work that to my advantage! Is it bad that I actually sprung forward last night instead so that my kids would go to bed an hour early? I thought it was genius and I couldn't figure out how I had not thought of this before!!

Because I was so busy devising this plan yesterday I'm combining my emails to you for this weekend to request tickets into one! Please send me some tickets!

If for some reason this email finds it's way into a vortex of unread emails...I'll send you another one tomorrow. If you didn't happen to see my email yesterday you can find it here -http://dearoprahshow.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment