Monday, March 1, 2010

Dear Oprah Show Day 24

So last night I had a dream that I got tickets to the Oprah show! I arrived at Harpo Studio and was ushered into a "special" elevator that only held 2 people (which was kind of bizzaro actually) and got all kinds of VIP treatment - front row seats, hair and make-up, I even got to have lunch with Oprah herself! I was disappointed when I woke up and realized it was just a dream, and although I know if I were to get real tickets in real life it wouldn't quite work out the way it did last night - but I would be just as excited!

Make that dream come true! Send some tickets my way!

If for some reason this email finds it's way into a vortex of unread emails...I'll send you another one tomorrow. If you didn't happen to see my email yesterday you can find it here -http://dearoprahshow.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment