Saturday, March 6, 2010

Dear Oprah Show Day 29

I love when I wake up in the morning and the sun is shining! I don't however love it when my 3 year old toddles into my room and starts barking at me "Mommy, I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED Juice"..."MOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY, put Mickey on"! I was hoping my husband was back from a morning run so he could deal with it and I could sleep in, but alas that was not the case and I had to muster myself out of bed in the 6 o'clock hour. Boo. No way to start a beautiful sun shining Saturday morning right?

So let's turn this day around into a happy, I-can't-believe-this-is-happening-to-me kind of day. I would love to hear from you...I would love the hear a beautiful sentence from you...that sing songy sentence that I keep hearing in my mind..."Hi Christi, this is the Oprah show we'd love to send you some tickets"!

Keep the dream alive....

If for some reason this email finds it's way into a vortex of unread emails...I'll send you another one tomorrow. If you didn't happen to see my email yesterday you can find it here -http://dearoprahshow.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment