Friday, March 5, 2010

Dear Oprah Show Day 28

Hi Again! It's me, Christi...sending you an email to request tickets to an upcoming show. It's my 26th email (even though it is day 28 of my mission...I missed 2 days when life got hectic!). I'm almost certain at this point you will let this go on for quite sometime before responding to me since I haven't heard from you yet. I must be resilient! I WANT these tickets...I NEED these tickets. Can I please have some tickets?

Enjoy the beautiful weather this weekend...its so nice to see the sun shining again!

If for some reason this email finds it's way into a vortex of unread emails...I'll send you another one tomorrow. If you didn't happen to see my email yesterday you can find it here -http://dearoprahshow.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment